Today’s bar graph belongs to the Ford automotive company (NYSE: F). I found the stock by using Barchart to sort the S&P 100 Index stocks first by the highest weighted Alpha and Barchart technical buy signals, then used the flipchart function to look at them. graphics in order to obtain a consistent appreciation of prices. Since the Trend Spotter reported a 1/3 buy, the stock has gained 12.30%.
âFord Motor Company designs, manufactures, markets and services a line of Lincoln trucks, cars, sport utility vehicles, electrified vehicles and luxury vehicles around the world. It operates in three segments: Automotive, Mobility and Ford Credit. Automotive segment sells Ford and Lincoln vehicles, parts and accessories through distributors and dealers, as well as through dealerships to commercial fleet customers, day car rental companies and governments. The Mobility segment designs and builds mobility services; and provides the development of autonomous driving systems The Ford Credit segment is primarily engaged in the financing and leasing of vehicles to and through car dealerships. It offers retail installment contracts for new and used vehicles and direct finance leases for new vehicles to retail and commercial customers, such as leasing. businesses, government entities, day charter companies and fleet customers. This segment also offers w wholesale loans to dealers to finance the purchase of vehicles in stock; and dealer loans to finance working capital and improve dealer facilities, purchase dealer real estate and other dealer vehicle programs. Ford Motor Company has a strategic collaboration with ARB Corporation Limited to develop an aftermarket product suite for the new Ford Bronco. The company was founded in 1903 and is based in Dearborn, Michigan. “- Source
Ford Motor Company
Barchart’s opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 20 minutes and therefore may change during the day based on market fluctuations. Therefore, the indicator numbers shown below may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com website when reading this report.
Bar chart technical indicators:
- 100% technical buy signals
- 163.19+ Alpha Weighted
- 170.14% gain over the past year
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 5 new highs and up 22.62% last month
- Relative Strength Index 77.88%
- Technical support level at 23.67
- Recently traded at 24.44 with a 50 day moving average of 20.10
- Market capitalization $ 97.75 billion
- P / E 12.65
- Dividend yield 1.69%
- Revenue is expected to grow 9.50% this year and 14.60% next year
- Profits are expected to grow 363.40% this year, an additional 4.70% next year and continue to grow at an annual rate of 77.67% for the next 5 years
Sentiment of analysts and investors – I don’t buy stocks because everyone else buys, but I realize that if big companies and investors get rid of a stock, it’s hard to make money. money against the grain:
- Wall Street analysts issued 6 strong buy notices, 6 buy notices and 6 hold notices and 4 stock underperformance notices
- Individual investors following the action on Motley Fool voted 9,973 to 2,422 for the stock to beat the market, with more experienced investors voting 1,338 to 371 for the same result.
- 455,060 investors are watching the action on Seeking Alpha
- Seeking Alpha gives a quantitative mark of 4.99 out of 5 with the following components:
Conclusion: Ford is currently experiencing very positive price momentum thanks to favorable revenue and profit projections. The stock has excellent reviews from professional and individual investors with a very large number of followers. It could be a good addition to your portfolio if you apply proper diversification and risk management techniques.
Today’s bar chart highlights stocks that are currently experiencing exceptional price appreciation. They are not intended to be buy recommendations as these stocks are extremely volatile and speculative. If you decide to add any of these stocks to your investment portfolio, it is strongly suggested that you follow a predetermined diversification and mobile stop loss discipline that is compatible with your personal investment risk tolerance and re-evaluate your stop losses at least once a week.