Credit & Collections Manager – Vendor Asset Finance – Helsinki
- Written by Louise clavey
salary at 55,000 € + possible company car and social benefits of large companies.
Our client, a leading international supplier-centric asset financier, is seeking a Helsinki-based Credit and Collections Manager to contribute and support their vision of being the trusted brand for financial services in Europe and of being the first choice and household name for financial services by 2030.
This will be achieved by fulfilling the mission of exceptional people, delivering exceptional customer experiences today.
As a member of the Credit and Collections team, ensure an exceptional customer experience by supporting the underwriting process by making timely credit decisions in accordance with policy and participating in and helping to maximize collections and disbursements. collections, as well as identifying and minimizing risk-related fraud. strategy.
Work collaboratively with managers and all colleagues to create opportunities to support business success
Improve, develop and comply with all corporate governance requirements.
- Ability to work and collaborate with colleagues.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Ability to collaborate and influence senior colleagues.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally, in writing and on the telephone.
- Ability to think differently and outside the box.
- Knowledge of trade credit underwriting and collection activities.
- Knowledge and understanding of working directly with multiple stakeholders.
- Knowledge and experience in financing commercial assets / loans.
- Knowledge and proficiency in Microsoft Office is particularly excellent.
- Knowledge of financial services encompassing fraud, credit and risk, collections, insolvency and asset finance.
A detailed job description is available for suitably qualified applicants.
We are looking for a true self-starter who can work independently and with minimal supervision, as you will be part of a small team based in Helsinki and reporting to the UK.
You will make local decisions on first stage credit and collections and it is expected that after a qualifying period you will have your own credit authority.
You can expect to be in touch with customers with supplier partners working with local sales resources and to be responsible for national collections.
It’s a great role for someone to shine and grow with our Finnish clients.
To apply you must be local in Helsinki, but able to travel nationally if required, you will be a native Finnish with written and spoken English to business standards.
If you are self-sufficient with experience in the asset finance industry and some credit experience, give us a call for a confidential discussion about the role and our client.
Contact: Please send your CV to Sean Toms first at: [email protected] then call me on + 44 (0) 1691 670466 for a confidential discussion.